Golden Kaleidoscope: I Wanna Thank You!

I Wanna Thank You!




"Spread Love it's the Brooklyn way."-B.I.G.











I really don't have to much to say. I just wanted to tell you guys thank you for all of the love you've shown me lately. At times I wonder if anyone understands my style. Hell, I don't understand my style. Either way, thank you for every kind word and well wish. It means more to me than words can express. Please continue to inspire me just as much as I inspire you. God Bless!


Karen's Closet New York is officially one of my go to places. The owner of the shop Karen put this outfit together and as I saw it on me I did my happy dance (don't judge me.) Her shop carries straight and plus sized clothing, as well as beautiful accessories. If you're in the Brooklyn area please check her out. You will not be disappointed. 




Top-Here
Skirt-Here
Belt-Here
Shoes-Here









How freaking gorgeous is this bag?? Check it out here!





Thanks again for reading my late post! I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Planning an unforgettable gathering? Let Smash House take care of all your catering needs! Our expert team specializes in providing delicious food and exceptional service for events of all sizes. From weddings to corporate parties, our customizable catering packages ensure that every guest leaves satisfied. Visit us at event catering to learn more and book your event today!

    ReplyDelete